Monday, October 17, 2011

Paper Studio

Not only can we design fabric and reinvent furniture, we also work with paper!   Invitations, thank you cards, wedding programs, favor tags - we can do it!   Below are only a few examples of the invitations I've designed.  Kristen also makes beautiful cards that are more dimensional than my work, and you can buy them at Sandwich Crafters. 

Here is the most recent invitation I designed and put together for my cousin's wedding.  I really like the whimsical-ness (is that even a word?!) of these invitations.  My favorite part is the rhinestone - hard to see in the picture, but look close and you'll see a little sparkle :0)

Baby shower and favor tags below....



And I can't leave out my wedding...


And some other designs.  Hope you enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment