Thursday, October 20, 2011

Project: Paris Gray

With our latest collaboration, we joined creative forces with Tres Chic owner Teresa Morris. The three of us decided to do a whole set of different pieces that complimented each other. We chose Paris Gray as a base and Cara's gorgeous gray damaske fabric. Included are a really cute bistro table and two upholstered chairs, french-esque plant stand, dry sink/cabinet and unique cabinet (that we believe was once a sewing cabinet). I'm thinking the table and chairs would go great in a kitchen, small dining area (for two of course) or porch area. (Please excuse my pictures in the studio... this is my workspace... paint on the floor, etc. Not the best backdrop!)

-Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have been going wild with this paint. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all things gray these days. And heavens, the fabric on that chairs is just too gorgeous! I'd just LOVE for you to share these over at Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday on the Korner!! http://kammyskorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/trash-2-treasure-tuesdays-3.html

    ReplyDelete