Friday, June 1, 2012

New Projects This Week!

We're busy here at MVDS! Check out our new finished projects below!

This french provincial piece is part of a set I'm working on for one of Cara's best friend's, Teresina.

It also has two matching bedside tables and another longer bureau, which was Teresina's mother's set. This is a very special project because her mom passed away from breast cancer five years ago. This past month, her father drove the set out for her from Minnesota.

I'm giving it a little face lift and I can't wait for her to see it in person!  I painted it in ASCP French Linen with Old White handles. Before and After pictures will be up soon...



How sweet is this new kidney shaped vanity?

I love the legs and the curvy middle drawer. The pink glass knobs give it a touch of color.

The old skirt was removed to modernize it and was painted in Antique White milk paint.













I'll admit that this piece isn't new to our blog... but happens to be new to our store!  I painted this piece last summer but it sat lonely in storage until we finally opened!

This secretary's desk is painted in Old White milk paint with a Covington Blue Benjamin Moore interior. It has the sweetest French legs and simple white pulls.














We're connecting with Miss Mustard Seed today. Check out her blog, she's such an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment